Dear BYU,
I don't complain very much, I promise. In fact, I love you, and I don't feel like I have had anything to complain about. Until today.
You see, ever since I was a freshman, a few times a week or so I get your Caesar salad from the Grab-N-Go line for lunch. It's quick, it's good, and I have a tendency to forget my lunch at home, so it's nice to have a go-to meal. Last week, as I was eating my salad, I noticed that the lettuce was a bit wilted and gross. "Whatever," I told myself. "It's just one bad head of lettuce." But then today I bought myself a salad. And do you knew what I did? I threw it away. The lettuce was wilted and turning all kinds of gross colors (brown, red, yellow, etc.), and it tasted very unlike how lettuce should taste.
Are you trying to give me food poisoning? I already got it a few weeks ago from eating lunch at the MOA, and it was not a pleasant experience. So, dear BYU, for my health and for the health of your 35,000 students, could you maybe use some fresher lettuce? Thank you!
Love,
Alexa
No comments:
Post a Comment