
"Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry. I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you." Charlie Brown to Snoopy

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
I have been blessed with some amazing friends, who are more than willing to step up to the plate and go the extra mile when I need them most. This is just a little post to say thank you to those of you who have reached out to me, whether in a small or big way. None of them go unnoticed. I love you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment